Saturday, November 15, 2008

WHO ARE YOU PART 2

Would you like to know who or what I believe I am?

I believe that I am a Spiritual Being of light and energy who has chosen to inhabit a human body and interface through a human mind. I believe that the Being is capable of being in charge of both the body and the mind, but that, sadly, most people have forgotten how. I also believe that we can rediscover our true nature and our real power.

Don’t worry if you had trouble answering. It’s a question that great thinkers, philosophers, religious leaders and wise men have been wondering about for thousands of years. I forget who said this, but here’s a quote that puts it well.

"You are not a Human Being having a Spiritual experience - you are a Spiritual Being having a Human experience"

Neat huh?

I hope you believe that there’s more to you than your body and your mind, but if you don’t, it’s still OK. I’m going to keep writing stuff that hopefully will make you think about this and other important questions such as: Why are we here? Does God exist and if so what is he/she/it like? Are there other dimensions? What is Karma? Is there life after death? Have we lived before this life?........ and lots more.

Most of what I’ll be talking about in these articles is ancient knowledge which has been known and used for thousands of years - especially in the East. Some of it will be about new discoveries in science that are now proving what Spiritual leaders have always known. Occasionally I’ll throw in a new idea or two just to get you thinking.

As I said before, there aren’t any right or wrong answers. Your truth is what you believe, and I won’t try to force my truth onto you, or try to make you believe anything you’re not comfortable with. I just want to give you something to think about, some experiments to try and a whole lot more knowledge.

No comments: